1 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
4 Slices of Wheat Bread
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
8 Slices of Tomato Sprinkled with a Tiny Bit of Salt & Pepper
1. Mix Cheese & Pesto in a Bowl. Spread on the Bread. Brush both sides of Bread with Oil. Put on pan & cook at a low temperature.
2. Cook until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
This Grilled Cheese Sandwich is perfect for a quick meal. This is excellent for Lunch or Dinner. Very, very yummy! You better believe that this recipe is Awesome! Always look forward to this absolutely great meal!! Such a budget friendly entrée- as well! Great for all ages- including kids. Enjoy your summer & Have a blast!!
1 1/2 Shredded Cucumber
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
6 Ounces Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1 Teaspoon Honey
1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Mint
1/2 Teaspoon Lime Juice
1 Ounce Granola
- Sprinkle Cucumber with Salt & let it sit for 4-5 minutes. Drain as much liquid (with paper towel) as possible. Discard all of the juices
- Mix yogurt, mint, cucumber, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add granola and serve this amazing yogurt.
Such a great flavor to this yogurt! Extremely delicious! Weight Cliquers- small changes can make a tremendous difference! The best time for new beginnings is now. Keep working hard to have a good diet! Keep developing a healthy lifestyle. I hope you love this recipe! Thank you!!
1 Large Navel Orange
1 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoon Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion
1 Shaved Cucumber
1 Shaved Carrott
- Section & Peel Orange. Squeeze over a bowl to extract all of the juice.
- Add the other ingredients & toss.
Weight Cliquers- Be certain to eat for the body you want.. not the body you have! Remember.. you don’t have to eat less- you have to eat right! Start today by making the healthier choice. Time to make time yourself! Such a delicious & healthy salad!!
1/2 Pound Asparagus
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Green Cabbage
1 Cup Radish Greens
1/2 Cup thinly sliced Red Onion
1 Cup Snow Peas
2 Tablespoons of Honey
1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat a Medium Skillet over Medium High. Place asparagus spears in pan & add water to completely cover. Let it cook & simmer for 4 minutes, until tender. Cut & Drain into thirds & set aside.
- Place all of the greens in a bowl. Toss & mix. In separate bowl – combine the remaining ingredients. Stir carefully. Combine all of the ingredients.
Weight Cliquers- I can guarantee you that you will fall in love with this wonderful salad. Remember, success starts with self-discipline. It is your choice to be healthy. Continue to work on yourself. Once you control your mind- you can conquer anything. Keep aiming to improve yourself & strive for progress! Enjoy this super salad!
3 1/2 Cups of Lettuce
2 Cups of Diced Cucumber
1/2 Cup of Walnuts
2 1/2 Cups of Feta Cheese Crumbled
2 Tablespoons of Chopped Dill
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 1/2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
1 1/2 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
Mix Lettuce, Cucumber, Almonds & Feta in a Bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Add this amazing mixture to the lettuce – Toss & Enjoy every Bite!
Wow! What a great Salad & so very simple to make. Very delicious- to say the least! Start saying to yourself that you will begin to cook healthier. Believe that you can do anything… & you are halfway there! May you fall in love with this incredible salad- like I did! Enjoy the rest of your Spring! Take Care! XO.
4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 Cherry tomatoes
3-4 Tablespoons oil & vinegar dressing
1/2 cup Feta Cheese
Prepare your oven medium heat. Sprinkle salt & pepper evenly on chicken. Combine tomatoes, dressing and olives in medium skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Brush chicken with dressing. Top each chicken with cup tomatoes. Sprinkle each chicken with cheese & basil leaves.
This Recipe is a story that ends as a excellent meal for you and your family! Keep calm and stay cooking- Weight Cliquers! Truly, this the greatest recipe.. ever! So very delicious! I loved baking this awesome meal & I am certain that you will- as well!