2 Whole-Grain Flatbreads
2/4 Cup of Hummus
1 Medium Red Bell pepper- Sliced
1/2 Cup Baby Spinach
1/4 Cup of Feta Cheese
1. Spread each Flat Bread & spread it with Hummus
2. Next, divide the thin bell peppers with spinach & feta cheese. Roll up the wraps & secure with a wooden pick.
Truly, this is a phenomenal Lunch, Snack or Dinner!! Sooo amazing- to say the least! You will crave this so much!! Very delicious & tastes so special. Be certain to add spices to the wrap- as well. Such a great family treat & perfect for after school. Hoping that you will be as happy as I am with this Special Wrap!!!
1 3/4 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
2 Cups Mixed Berries
Place above ingredients in the blender & process for 25 seconds. Process until smooth.
Get set, because you will definitely love this smoothie. So delicious, sweet & refreshing. You will love every sip of this drink. Also, you can add more fruit- as well. Very easy recipe & perfect for any time of the day! Once Again- this smoothie has an unbelievable flavor & you will not be disappointed! ENJOY!!
1 1/2 Cup of rolled oats
2 Teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 Teaspoons of ground flax seed
1/3 Teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 Tablespoons of chopped hazel nuts
1 1/2 Tablespoons of chopped walnuts
3/4 Teaspoon of all spice
1/2 Cup butter
3/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 Tablespoon honey
3/4 Cup of dried cranberries
1 1/2 Cup of MacIntosh Apples
1. Mix together Oats, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, All Spice, Flax Seed, Cinnamon & Salt.
2. Combine Butter, Honey & Vanilla Extract. Stir than mix Oat Mixture.
3. Stir Cranberries & Apples with Oat and Butter mixture until everything is combined.
4. Form balls in your hand with special Oat & Apple mixture. Store in your refrigerator.
Love this!!! What a very delightful treat. Great for a kids snack- as well. Certainly this a perfect & very healthy snack. You will really enjoy the taste of this incredible mixture. Once you have one bite- you will want another! Have fun with this Recipe!!
2 Cups of Raw Almonds
1/2 Tablespoon of Sugar
2 Tablespoon of Honey
3/4 Teaspoon Ground Chipotle Chile Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. Medium Baking Sheet with special Aluminum or Parchment Paper
2. Place the Almonds in a pan & cook in medium heat for about 10 minutes moving the pan around as best as you can. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a 2 cup measuring glass. Microwave for about 25 seconds. Add honey mixture to the pan & cook for about 1 1/2 minutes, constantly stirring. Spread Almond Mixture on baking sheet for 8 minutes than break apart as best as you can into small clusters.
Wow- What a terrific snack! I really love this. Special Honey Almond Snack is perfect for after a workout or lunch/ dinner. So delicious, however it is important to eat a handful of this treat & not get carried away! Awesome snack for your family & friends. Keep this in mind- think about some ingredients that you can add or subtract to make this treat a one of a kind. Yay- Fall is finally here!! Enjoy your day!!!
1 3/4 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
1/2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1/4 Tablespoon Salt
1/2 Garlic Clove
3/4 Small Jalapeno Pepper
1 1/2 Ripe Peeled Avocado
Place all of the special ingredients (except Avocado) into a food processor until it is finely chopped & blended. Next, add Avocado than process until it is smooth.
I love this amazing Avocado Dip!! Very nutritious & delicious. So tasty & simple to make and you can serve it with chips, bread etc. Also, you can add a tad more of lemon juice, salt- as well. Certainly, you can serve this at anytime of the day. This is the perfect dip. Have fun preparing this fresh Guacamole mixture!
2 1/2 Medium Peeled Beets
1 1/2 Cup Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 Tablespoon Chopped Chives
1/2 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
Spread beet slices on large plate & microwave for 2.5 minutes. Combine yogurt & above ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir as best as you can. Serve beet with dip at your next party!
This is incredible & you will fall in love with this Recipe! You can serve this for lunch, dinner or at a party. Very tasty & yummy!! If you want more flavor- you can add some additional spices- as well. This recipe takes a few steps to complete & it is highly recommended!! Enjoy this special Beet & Dip Recipe!
2 Pounds of peeled Sweet Potato
6 oz. Low Fat Milk
3 tablespoon Maple Syrup
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 tablespoon Black Pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon Butter- Melted
Place Sweet Potato in medium saucepan & cover with water. Bring this to boil & cook till soft- about 13 minutes. Drain & return to pan & include the other ingredients. Mash- than lastly drizzle the melted butter.
Sweet Potatoes are super and very delicious for lunch or dinner & is simple to make with basic ingredients. So yummy & nutritious. Always have a small, but moderate portion of sweet potato with your meal. Do not get carried away with this side dish, especially with how yummy this tastes! It is time to get ready for the Holidays- so give this dish a try. You will not have any regrets!!
1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup cereal blend such as Cheerios & Ancient Grains
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup chopped pitted dates
1. Combine all ingredients except for Honey, Peanut Butter and Dates in a medium Bowl.
2. Heat a sauce pan & combine peanut butter, honey & dates over medium heat. Cook 2 1/2 minutes until peanut butter melts. Keep stirring.
3. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the medium bowl ingredients. Spread onto a medium pan. Place pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Remove from freezer & cut in squares.
Wow- Truly, this a perfect family snack. You will absolutely love this! You can enjoy this portable snack any time of the day. These Bars are so tasty & healthy. Also, these Granola Bars are chewy.. as well. Have a blast with this Recipe! Easy to prepare & your family and friends will keep craving these Granola Bars!
4 Tablespoons of Water
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Roasted Sesame Paste
2 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Cans of Chickpeas
1/2 Garlic Clove- Crushed
1/2 Tablespoon of Pine Nuts
Place the above ingredients into a food processor until everything has blended & is smooth. Take a spoon & put the Hummus into a bowl.
Weight Cliquers, this is a fun and super quick snack to prepare. Give the special ingredients (and be creative) a whirl & you will fall in love with Hummus. Definitely, add some dippers such as carrots, snap peas or radishes to this sensational dip & you will feel so happy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
1 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
1 1/2 Cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Put Blueberries and Non-Fat Greek Yogurt in Separate Bowls. Put a piece of wax paper on a medium Baking Sheet.
2. Drop each Blueberry into the Non-Fat Greek Yogurt & swirl around. Next, place on the wax paper. Make sure that all of the Blueberries are completely covered. Freeze for an hour and a half.
Truly, this is a delightful snack or dessert for any time of day. Very healthy & delicious to say the least! This treat tastes so sweet & is very simple to make. I know that you will keep craving this special treat!! This dessert is perfect for any time of the year- as well. May you enjoy this sensational snack. Have fun eating Blueberry Bites!!!