2 tablespoons coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pinch ground ginger
1 1/2 pounds flank steak
1. Place flank steak in the freezer for 20 minutes
2. Whisk coriander, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ground ginger together in a bowl until marinade is well combined.
3. Remove steak from the freezer and slice thinly across the grain. Place steak in a large bowl, pour marinade over steak, and toss to coat. Cover bowl and marinade at room temperature for 1 hour.
4. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil.
5. Lay steak slices in a single layer on the rack of the prepared broiler pan.
6. Cook in the preheated broiler, brushing occasionally with marinade, until steak reaches desired doneness, 1 to 2 minutes for medium rare.
What a great mixture, WEIGHT CLIQUE! Thai Beef is so very satisfying and filling! Your tummy will be full for the rest of the day. Broiling is the greatest! You deserve a great dish!