12 Piece Jumbo Shrimp
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
1/2 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tsp. Seasoning
1 Tsp. Lemon Zest
2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp. Fresh Italian Parsley Chopped
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat temperature.
2. Add Olive Oil, Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes and Shrimp
3. Add Seasonings
4. Cook Shrimp 3 Minutes or until just Pink
5. Toss with Lemon Zest, Juice and Chopped Parsley
6. Remove Shrimp to a serving plate
This is a super appetizer or dish for you and your loved ones. Wow- this amazing meal is ready in minutes. Definitely, add or delete ingredients to this entrée. Hoping your afternoon or dinner meal is wonderful! Have a fabulous day, Weight Cliquers!