2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 1/2 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
2 Teaspoons Grated Lemon
1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
3/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 1/2 Pounds of Zucchini Diagonally Sliced
1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add onion, cook for approx. 6 minutes, stir often. Add tomato paste, cook 2 min. Add thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt & pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Pre-heat broiler to medium-high.
3. Arrange Zucchini on pan. Sprinkle 1 Teaspoon of oil. Broil for about 7 minutes. Drizzle the rest of salt.
4. Pre-heat oven to 375 Degree’s.
5. Spread mixture on Dish. Arrange Zucchini over onion mixture.
6. Pre-heat Broiler to high.
7. Uncover Zucchini & Broil for almost 2 minutes- until lightly browned.
Do you love to cook? This is your best dish! Be creative with food this summer. You need this entrée in your life… Keep discovering clever ways of cooking. Start creating memorable family meals for easy, in-season suppers. Enjoy this entrée! Happy, Happy Summer, Weight Cliquers!