1 3/4 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
1/2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1/4 Tablespoon Salt
1/2 Garlic Clove
3/4 Small Jalapeno Pepper
1 1/2 Ripe Peeled Avocado
Place all of the special ingredients (except Avocado) into a food processor until it is finely chopped & blended. Next, add Avocado than process until it is smooth.
I love this amazing Avocado Dip!! Very nutritious & delicious. So tasty & simple to make and you can serve it with chips, bread etc. Also, you can add a tad more of lemon juice, salt- as well. Certainly, you can serve this at anytime of the day. This is the perfect dip. Have fun preparing this fresh Guacamole mixture!
2 1/2 Medium Peeled Beets
1 1/2 Cup Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 Tablespoon Chopped Chives
1/2 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
Spread beet slices on large plate & microwave for 2.5 minutes. Combine yogurt & above ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir as best as you can. Serve beet with dip at your next party!
This is incredible & you will fall in love with this Recipe! You can serve this for lunch, dinner or at a party. Very tasty & yummy!! If you want more flavor- you can add some additional spices- as well. This recipe takes a few steps to complete & it is highly recommended!! Enjoy this special Beet & Dip Recipe!
2 Pounds of peeled Sweet Potato
6 oz. Low Fat Milk
3 tablespoon Maple Syrup
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 tablespoon Black Pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon Butter- Melted
Place Sweet Potato in medium saucepan & cover with water. Bring this to boil & cook till soft- about 13 minutes. Drain & return to pan & include the other ingredients. Mash- than lastly drizzle the melted butter.
Sweet Potatoes are super and very delicious for lunch or dinner & is simple to make with basic ingredients. So yummy & nutritious. Always have a small, but moderate portion of sweet potato with your meal. Do not get carried away with this side dish, especially with how yummy this tastes! It is time to get ready for the Holidays- so give this dish a try. You will not have any regrets!!
1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup cereal blend such as Cheerios & Ancient Grains
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup chopped pitted dates
1. Combine all ingredients except for Honey, Peanut Butter and Dates in a medium Bowl.
2. Heat a sauce pan & combine peanut butter, honey & dates over medium heat. Cook 2 1/2 minutes until peanut butter melts. Keep stirring.
3. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the medium bowl ingredients. Spread onto a medium pan. Place pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Remove from freezer & cut in squares.
Wow- Truly, this a perfect family snack. You will absolutely love this! You can enjoy this portable snack any time of the day. These Bars are so tasty & healthy. Also, these Granola Bars are chewy.. as well. Have a blast with this Recipe! Easy to prepare & your family and friends will keep craving these Granola Bars!
4 Tablespoons of Water
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Roasted Sesame Paste
2 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Cans of Chickpeas
1/2 Garlic Clove- Crushed
1/2 Tablespoon of Pine Nuts
Place the above ingredients into a food processor until everything has blended & is smooth. Take a spoon & put the Hummus into a bowl.
Weight Cliquers, this is a fun and super quick snack to prepare. Give the special ingredients (and be creative) a whirl & you will fall in love with Hummus. Definitely, add some dippers such as carrots, snap peas or radishes to this sensational dip & you will feel so happy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
1 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
1 1/2 Cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Put Blueberries and Non-Fat Greek Yogurt in Separate Bowls. Put a piece of wax paper on a medium Baking Sheet.
2. Drop each Blueberry into the Non-Fat Greek Yogurt & swirl around. Next, place on the wax paper. Make sure that all of the Blueberries are completely covered. Freeze for an hour and a half.
Truly, this is a delightful snack or dessert for any time of day. Very healthy & delicious to say the least! This treat tastes so sweet & is very simple to make. I know that you will keep craving this special treat!! This dessert is perfect for any time of the year- as well. May you enjoy this sensational snack. Have fun eating Blueberry Bites!!!
1 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
4 Slices of Wheat Bread
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
8 Slices of Tomato Sprinkled with a Tiny Bit of Salt & Pepper
1. Mix Cheese & Pesto in a Bowl. Spread on the Bread. Brush both sides of Bread with Oil. Put on pan & cook at a low temperature.
2. Cook until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
This Grilled Cheese Sandwich is perfect for a quick meal. This is excellent for Lunch or Dinner. Very, very yummy! You better believe that this recipe is Awesome! Always look forward to this absolutely great meal!! Such a budget friendly entrée- as well! Great for all ages- including kids. Enjoy your summer & Have a blast!!
1 1/2 Shredded Cucumber
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
6 Ounces Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1 Teaspoon Honey
1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Mint
1/2 Teaspoon Lime Juice
1 Ounce Granola
- Sprinkle Cucumber with Salt & let it sit for 4-5 minutes. Drain as much liquid (with paper towel) as possible. Discard all of the juices
- Mix yogurt, mint, cucumber, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add granola and serve this amazing yogurt.
Such a great flavor to this yogurt! Extremely delicious! Weight Cliquers- small changes can make a tremendous difference! The best time for new beginnings is now. Keep working hard to have a good diet! Keep developing a healthy lifestyle. I hope you love this recipe! Thank you!!
1 Large Navel Orange
1 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoon Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion
1 Shaved Cucumber
1 Shaved Carrott
- Section & Peel Orange. Squeeze over a bowl to extract all of the juice.
- Add the other ingredients & toss.
Weight Cliquers- Be certain to eat for the body you want.. not the body you have! Remember.. you don’t have to eat less- you have to eat right! Start today by making the healthier choice. Time to make time yourself! Such a delicious & healthy salad!!
1/2 Pound Asparagus
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Green Cabbage
1 Cup Radish Greens
1/2 Cup thinly sliced Red Onion
1 Cup Snow Peas
2 Tablespoons of Honey
1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat a Medium Skillet over Medium High. Place asparagus spears in pan & add water to completely cover. Let it cook & simmer for 4 minutes, until tender. Cut & Drain into thirds & set aside.
- Place all of the greens in a bowl. Toss & mix. In separate bowl – combine the remaining ingredients. Stir carefully. Combine all of the ingredients.
Weight Cliquers- I can guarantee you that you will fall in love with this wonderful salad. Remember, success starts with self-discipline. It is your choice to be healthy. Continue to work on yourself. Once you control your mind- you can conquer anything. Keep aiming to improve yourself & strive for progress! Enjoy this super salad!