5-6 Ounces of uncooked whole-wheat penne
2 1/2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves Thinly Sliced
6 Cups Chopped Green Cabbage
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Fresno Chile Thinly Sliced
2 Teaspoons Grated Lemon Rind
3 Ounces Provolone Cheese – Shredded and Divided
1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
1. Bring a large sauce pan filled with water to a boil. Add pasta, cook 8-9 minutes. Drain in a colander over a bowl.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add oil, swirl to coat. Add garlic to pan, saute 30 seconds or until beginning to brown. Remove garlic from pan with a spoon, set aside. Increase heat to medium-high. Add cabbage to pan, cook 6 minutes or until brown and tender, stir occasionally. Stir in salt, black pepper and chile, cook 2 minutes. Stir in pasta, reserve 1/4 cup pasta liquid, and garlic. Stir in 1.5 ounces of cheese. Divide pasta mixture among 4 bowls. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1.5 ounces cheese and thyme.
What a great recipe! This is so very easy to prepare. Now- you can see what the buzz is all about with this special entrée. It is time to discover new ways to work with your favorite main ingredient meal. This recipe is a delight to enjoy for dinner. Enjoy every moment of feeling satisfied & fulfilled!
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 1/2 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
2 Teaspoons Grated Lemon
1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
3/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 1/2 Pounds of Zucchini Diagonally Sliced
1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add onion, cook for approx. 6 minutes, stir often. Add tomato paste, cook 2 min. Add thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt & pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Pre-heat broiler to medium-high.
3. Arrange Zucchini on pan. Sprinkle 1 Teaspoon of oil. Broil for about 7 minutes. Drizzle the rest of salt.
4. Pre-heat oven to 375 Degree’s.
5. Spread mixture on Dish. Arrange Zucchini over onion mixture.
6. Pre-heat Broiler to high.
7. Uncover Zucchini & Broil for almost 2 minutes- until lightly browned.
Do you love to cook? This is your best dish! Be creative with food this summer. You need this entrée in your life… Keep discovering clever ways of cooking. Start creating memorable family meals for easy, in-season suppers. Enjoy this entrée! Happy, Happy Summer, Weight Cliquers!
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1 1/2 salmon filet
Cut in 4 pieces
salt and pepper
1. In a regular bowl, combine cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and dill. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for over 15 minutes.
2. Pre-heat grill for medium- high. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Cook salmon, skin side down for 4-5 minutes. Use a spatula to flip salmon. Grill until opaque for another 5-6 minutes.
3. Properly season cucumber with salt & pepper. Serve on a plate with cucumber-yogurt salad.
Wow- This is truly a quick, healthy and nutritious recipe. Get your day started right and keep your energy levels high! Certainly, this dish will fuel your body. This entrée is high in protein and will help your body stay strong. Eating right takes a little work, however it is worth every bite!
1 Medium Lemon
1 1/2 Cup coarsely chopped Onion
1/4 Cup 12 halved Olives
2 Tablespoons drained Capers
1 Can whole plum Tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
12 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Squeeze juice from lemon to measure 1 Teaspoon. Place rind in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Combine lemon juice, onion and next 3 ingredients in a 5 quart electric slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add oil pan, swirl to coat. Place half of chicken in pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Place chicken in the slow cooker. Repeat procedure with chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is done.
3. Place chicken thighs on plate. Stir reserved lemon rind into sauce over chicken.
This meal is incredible. Very healthy & nutritious. This dish is perfect for a family dinner. My tummy totally craves this as I write this blog. How great!? You can be very creative with this Mediterranean Chicken entrée. Wishing you a marvelous Spring!! Enjoy every bite… Indulge in this super, excellent and wonderful chicken dish.
12 Piece Jumbo Shrimp
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
1/2 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tsp. Seasoning
1 Tsp. Lemon Zest
2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp. Fresh Italian Parsley Chopped
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat temperature.
2. Add Olive Oil, Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes and Shrimp
3. Add Seasonings
4. Cook Shrimp 3 Minutes or until just Pink
5. Toss with Lemon Zest, Juice and Chopped Parsley
6. Remove Shrimp to a serving plate
This is a super appetizer or dish for you and your loved ones. Wow- this amazing meal is ready in minutes. Definitely, add or delete ingredients to this entrée. Hoping your afternoon or dinner meal is wonderful! Have a fabulous day, Weight Cliquers!